FCHS National Honor Society
Requirements for membership in the Fairfield Central High School National Honor Society:
- Candidate must be a member of the junior or senior class.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a 3.5 GPA (South Carolina Uniform Grading Scale) to join, and maintain a 3.0 GPA to continue membership.
- Candidate must demonstrate a high standard of personal character with the willingness to be a school leader and serve others. The candidate must show respect for self, peers, faculty, staff, and community; have little to no discipline history; and have no instances of cheating or dishonesty.
- Candidates are required to complete the Candidate Form and also provide 3 Teacher References.
- Selection of each candidate shall be by a majority vote of the Faculty Council, which will be reviewed by the principal before communicating results.
We encourage all parents to come out and join the FCHS School Improvement Council. For more information, CLICK HERE.
94% chance of precipitation.
0% chance of precipitation.
Mon, Mar 10 - Wed, Mar 12
1st & 4th/Berry/MC
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday, March 10
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Hare/book check out/3 & 4
12:40 PM - 3:00 PM
Mon, Mar 10 - Tue, Mar 11
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Hello Mighty Griffins!
As the new principal of Fairfield Central
High School, I am ecstatic and optimistic about the opportunities that
await us. Fairfield Central High School is a great school, comprised of
exceptional students, a strong community of stakeholders, and talented
staff. As a faculty, our task is to create the best possible
environment for academic success and equip our students with the skills
necessary for life. We know that your partnership will help us
accomplish our mission and goals.
In these first few weeks, I
have met many of our students, parents, and other stakeholders that have
welcomed me to the "Griffin Family"! I have learned of hopes and goals
for Fairfield Central High School, and I feel that our time is now to
make our dreams become reality. We have the potential to do great
things, and now we must put our potential into actual practice. Our
focus is on the success of every person claiming black and gold, while
promoting honor and pride through the halls of FCHS.
preparing for a great year, and I ask for your continual support
throughout the school year. We will do what is best for students. I
look forward to serving and joining you as we build on "Griffin Pride"
through student accomplishments and academic success.
Soaring to Greatness: Griffins Believe, Griffins Achieve, & Griffins Succeed!
Principal Swilley's Profile
Fairfield County Schools Telephone Directory
| Gordon Odyssey Academy
| Adult Education Center
| Fairfield Central High School
| FCHS Athletic Director
| FCHS Attendance Office
| FCHS Band
| FCHS Cafeteria
| FCHS Guidance Office
| FCHS JROTC
| Fairfield Middle School
| Fairfield Middle School Cafeteria
| Fairfield Magnet School for Math and Science
| FMSMS Cafeteria
| Fairfield Elementary School
| FES Cafeteria
| Fairfield Career and Technology Center
| Kelly Miller Elementary School
| KMES Cafeteria
| Geiger Elementary School
| GES Cafeteria
| McCrory Liston School of Technology
| MLST Cafeteria