Congratulations to Mrs. Berry for being selected Teacher of Month for April
Fairfield County School District will undergo district accreditation in December 2014. In an effort to improve system practices, Fairfield County School District is conducting a Parent Survey. The survey will close on May 12th. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete the survey, please go to:
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
WE ARE FC!!!
FCHS National Honor Society
Requirements for membership in the Fairfield Central High School National Honor Society:
- Candidate must be a member of the junior or senior class.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a 3.5 GPA (South Carolina Uniform Grading Scale) to join, and maintain a 3.0 GPA to continue membership.
- Candidate must demonstrate a high standard of personal character with the willingness to be a school leader and serve others. The candidate must show respect for self, peers, faculty, staff, and community; have little to no discipline history; and have no instances of cheating or dishonesty.
- Candidates are required to complete the Candidate Form and also provide 3 Teacher References.
- Selection of each candidate shall be by a majority vote of the Faculty Council, which will be reviewed by the principal before communicating results.